Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why did I decide to blog?

I keep asking myself this, because I hate to write.  I have decided to blog because I have so much info that I need to share, in hopes that it will help someone else.  My kids and I have many different reactions to many different things.  I hope that sharing our experiences might help others to take a look at their diet, to try and fix health problems, instead of looking into a pill bottle for the solution.
So, back to me hating to write.  This blog is for informational purposes only, so please excuse any errors in grammar, wrong puncuation, run on or fragmented sentences, and PLEASE, PLEASE, for Pete's sake, if you see my participles dangling, just cover your eyes & move along!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear what you have to say. You have a wealth of information and this should be a great spot for it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to see you got everything set up! Can't wait to hear more about how and why your chose the name for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Larisa!

    Glad to see you in the blogosphere.

    Susan W from FG BB

    ReplyDelete